Remove Audio from Video
Calm and silence in your video
How to remove audio from video
A soundless video file for further processing
Your video can live without audio
When sounds are superfluous in video stream, it’s high time to remove it. You can do it online in the Editor. It helps to remove noise, unnecessary conversations or unwanted music from a video file. Then you will be listening to silence and have a rest from tiresome sounds.
Remove sounds from your video is possible by the Pixiko Muter. So, you upload your video with music or noise and then turn down the volume till zero. In such a way, you will get the video without audio background. Our tutorial below shows how to upload a video, where is a sound icon and how easy to use a sound scale in order to turn down the volume.
What is it used for?
- A silent video for further processing.
- A mute video for presentations.
- Posts with textual information on your account page or a community on Instagram, Facebook etc.
- A soundless video with an opportunity to change a soundtrack.
- An upgraded and edited video for uploading to your YouTube channel.
Remove audio from video and enjoy your clip for free!