Extract Audio from Video
Music and video are separately
How to extract audio from video
Listen to music without watching a video
Your wish to separate a video file from a soundtrack? can come true if you visit this page. Pixiko knows how to extract audio from video and offers you the Editor where you are able to do it in a couple of clicks. You can mercilessly extract an audio file and use it as you want.
Sometimes, people hear good music in a video and want to have it separately from the clip. In this case it is possible just to extract an audio file and resolve the problem. Another reason to use this Tool is a wish to have a soundless video. You extract an audio file and you video becomes mute. There are two ways to fulfill it:
- Use Video Extractor
- Use Video Muter
You should upload your cool video to the Pixiko Editor and then extract an audio file. Download it and enjoy it. Everything is available online. Several clicks – and your audio file is separately from your video. Miracles? are in two minutes!
What is it used for?
- A silent video for further processing.
- A mute video for presentations.
- Posts with textual information on your account page or a community on Instagram, Facebook etc.
- A soundless video with an opportunity to change a soundtrack.
- An upgraded and edited video for uploading to your YouTube channel.
Extract audio from video and enjoy it for free!