A common video becomes vintage and awesome
How to make glitch video effects
To make the quality of a video worse is a strange decision. But, to tell the truth, there is something interesting and vintage in this effect. We are talking about a glitch effect which adds noise to a clip.
There are waves〰, strips, inverted colors on a video. It looks like you are watching TV📺 and the signal is getting lost. The glitch effect imitates bad signal and content of your video becomes harder to see. You could also see this effect in video games. If you want to use the glitch effect for your video, welcome to Pixiko!
We are sure you will be able to attract many viewers. Such a vintage video will be popular among your followers on social networks. You can also upload it on the YouTube channel and show everyone. People like unusual content. A video with glitch effect can become a trap for other viewers who may become your followers😏.
What is it used for?
- A video with glitch effect to imitate TV stream.
- A video as if it is a video game.
- A vintage video for posting on an account page or a community on Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Cool content for social network stories.
- An unusual clip for YouTube channel.
The glitch effect for your video for free!